Thursday, January 3, 2008

This is challenging

This is really challenging. I haven't even started the exercise part, and I am still feeling discouraged. I am figuring all the things that I am changing and it really is a lot harder than I think it is. I always start out saying I can do this, and just a few days into it I start thinking that there is no way that I can really do this. I am trying to change my thinking and saying to myself that I can do this. Last night I did go to the gym and did 30 mins. of cardio on the treadmill. I did feel good after I did it. Amanda, is amazing and has given me homework. I am reading up on nutrition and eating right. I am also compiling a list of healthy foods that I will eat. I am sort of a really picky eater and like my food to have taste. I am doing really good on not drinking any soda, or juices. Right now I am just drinking a lot of water. I like water though, I can drink a lot of it. Well I just needed to get a few things off my chest and psych myself up to do this. I know that I can do this. Well I am off. Wish me luck. Later Brenda

No comments: