Monday, January 7, 2008

My Day's Food and Exercise

So I wanted to list on here what I ate today and my exercise routine.

Food:
Breakfast: 1 cup Special K, 3/4 cup skim milk
Snack: 1 Organic apple
Lunch: 1 grilled chicken breast, 1 cup rice w/veggies
Snack: 1 Kashi Go-Lean Bar
Dinner: 1 cup whole wheat noodles, 2 tblsp olive oil & vinegar dressing
Water Total: 60 oz.

Exercise:
Warmup 5 mins. on treadmill
Stretch, rotator cuff warm up w/ 3 lb DB
Swing through: 1 set, 15 reps w/6 lb medicine ball
Lying knee raises: 1 set, 20 reps
Dumbell Fly: 1 set, 20 reps w/5 lb DB
Front to overhead shoulder raise: 1 set, 15 reps w/5 lb DB
Bent-over Row: 1 set, 20 reps w/5 lb DB
Overhead Tricep Extension: 1 set, 20 reps w/5 lb DB
Bicep Curl: 1 set, 20 reps w/5 lb DB
Squats: 1 set, 20 reps
30 mins cardio on tredmill: speed 3.0, incline 1.0

Note: DB stands for dumbell. If you have any other questions just let me know. I will be doing this workout M, W, F and then cardio only on Tues, Thurs. Next week I will bump the sets up to 2.
I feel great and know that this is going to be challenging, but I am determined to do this and not let myself fail. I know that I am capable of accomplishing anything that I put my mind to. I have the greatist support system and a strong desire. I just have to keep motivated and NOT get discouraged!
Later

1 comment:

Linda LaBaw said...

want you to know that just cuz I don't write everyday I still read these and that I still keep you in my prayers. I know that you can do it, keep up the good work. Love you mom