Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 2 Update

Here is the update for week 2. It was quite a stuggle this week. I am on some heart medication that wasn't working and that messed up my workouts. I still got to the gym everyday and took it easy. I really didn't feel so good, and I ended up not eating much. I still ate healthy. It was quite a struggle and one evening we were at the grocery store and I almost started crying because there was so much food I wanted...not needed. I was craving junk. I was good and didn't give in to crying or to the food cravings. Amanda and Richard have been so awesome and so supportative day to day. They remind me every day that I can do this. Here is some great news: I lost 5 lbs. again!! So that is 10 in the last two weeks!!! Yeah I am happy for that. This next week I am going to the heart doctor to have some tests done and make sure I am doing the right workouts. I'll keep you guys informed. Later Brenda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! I am so proud of you...

Linda LaBaw said...

Great job aon the weight lose. I know you can keep going...but do follow the doc's orders and do the right exercises. We're proud of you and know you can succeed. We love you and are keeping you in our prayers. love ya mom