Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Results....


So this week was a challenge, but I did get through it. I did do all my workouts...missed one day of cardio, but it was kind of made up through the jazz ballet class I do on Thursday nights. In the end I have lost 5 lbs.!!! Yeah I am so happy that just in the first week that some weight has come off. I also lost a few inches here and there, in my waist I lost 1 inch, and iun my thighs I lost 1 1/2 inches! Yeah for me!! I also made another huge change...which you can see...my hair. I needed a drastic and immediate change. I love it. I was nervous, but I love it! Well I am off, wish me luck with my next week. Later Brenda

2 comments:

Linda LaBaw said...

I love the hair cut and am happy for your results...keep up the good work. love ya mom

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! you are doing great and the hair cut is cute. Love it!