Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You!!


Well it is getting closer to the start of my new adventure and I am getting nervous and a little scared. I am so excited too. I just keep praying that I will keep it up and not give up on myself. I know that I am the only person that can do this. I have to change myself. I have conquered one great big hurdle BEFORE I start this. I don't drink coke anymore...that was one of the hardest things...I was so addicted to that stuff. I haven't had a coke since December 3rd. I did have a few sips the other day and I was so happy to find that it didn't taste good and I didn't want it. I got a different drink and was so happy that I didn't like it. Thank you all for your comments of support. That will help tons in my adventure and road to being fit. I know that I can do it, especially with all of your support. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will write again soon. Thank you all again. Til next time.

1 comment:

Linda LaBaw said...

Stop dinking coke is one thing, now conqure no soda at all. You are always in my prayers and I'll add an extra request to help you in this process also. love ya, mom