Most of these I have taken at Shari's house. I like using the Macro feature
on the camera. I am playing with more of the features and learning more editing techniques on Picasa and Picnic. As soon as the weather starts to get warmer I have some ideas of some pictures that I want to take of the Brown's, Hopefully we can do some spring pictures soon.
I wish that cameras could capture the scent of some
of these flowers. The are so fragrant. I love the colors and the shape of them. The remind me of colored stars that have fallen to the ground and then sprung up out of the ground. I love these so much. I know I am not that great, but I am practicing to get better at composition and editing. I try to do as little editing as I can get away with. I hope to get soon pictures of daffodils before they wither away. I love daffodils!! Plus there are some beautiful trees that are blooming here in Utah that just take my breath away. I love spring time!
This last picture I took while I was in Arizona while visiting my family. I absolutely love Arizona sunsets. There are so many colors and the patterns they create are just so beautiful. I enhanced the color a bit on this one because it was quite dark when I took it, but I love the spectrum of colors. It reminds me of my childhood, when it would get this dark out it would be time to go home, and we were always out to see the beautiful sunsets. Hope you enjoy. Til next time...me




No comments:
Post a Comment