Wednesday, May 25, 2011
My Hand in Photography....
This past weekend, the weather was beautiful and perfect for picture taking! Shari and I have been planning on taking her family pictures for a few weeks now and we decided that for her birthday we would do them. One day about two weeks ago I was riding the bus down by BYU and saw this beautiful like place that would be perfect for pictures. So Sunday was finally here and we got everyone ready and headed out. It was so perfect out, overcast, not to sunny, not to windy. I was a little nervous, but excited because I have been wanting to take new pictures of the Browns for a while now. Well, I got them narrowed down and edited and wanted to share them on here. I am pretty happy with the way they came out, and a little proud of how well I think I did.(not to be boastful or anything, but I am kind of new at doing this by myself!) So here are some of them. til next time...me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Brenda. Sorry its been so long since I've stopped in to say Hi. So glad to hear you are active and trying so hard to make life the best it can be. Keep your chin up and don't give up. I know life for you has been one crazy ride and you've had a lot of ups and downs. I do think of you often. Love ya still.
Always a friend - Melissa
We would be happy to post the foot shot over at toemail if you wouldn't mind? Just need a location and we would be good to go! :)
Post a Comment