Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Doctor Will See You Now....

After my "Update" blog post I wanted to expound on some of the things/people that I have talked about. One person that has been very instrumental in the progress that I have made in the past year has been my Primary Care Physician. Dr. Erika Noonan. I started seeing her just about a year ago. She is the type of doctor that really cares and takes time with you. I always felt like I was her only patient and that she remembered me each time I came in. Dr. Noonan has helped me through some tough times, she was there when I was really depressed and listened to me cry. She made me promise that I would talk to her if I ever thought about hurting myself, and I did. I really feel like I can trust her and that she really cares about my well-being. When she went on maternity leave it was hard for me. I was still able to see other doctors at the clinic. I was still honest with them about everything that was going on. I was relieved when they said she was back. It's nice to see her when I am feeling pretty back to normal. I have been really happy and with the migraines going down to a minimum, I have been feeling more clear headed. I had an appointment with her today to fill out some paperwork and talk about some medications, and I was was able to tell her that I am doing good. It felt good to tell her that I am feeling better and that I am feeling back to normal. It was nice to hear her say that she was glad that I was feeling better and that I looked like I was doing better. I don't think in the last year she has seen me actually happy. I just wanted to show my appreciation to Dr. Noonan for all her hard work and dedication. For the time and the care that she has put into my well-being. She has made a difference and I am really grateful for her in my life. Til next time...me

1 comment:

Linda LaBaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.