Monday, April 25, 2011

When you have nothing to do...you find something....

Wow
It's been so long, I don't even know if anyone still reads this...or stops by...

Since August life has had it's challenges and it's blessings. I started working the beginning of September. I moved from Shari's house into a house with 3 other girls. I just rented the room. This is a HUGE step for me. I have never lived without Laura or my family. It was strange at first, but I have found that it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I started in a new ward, my new Bishop is amazing. Right off, he knew exactly how to help me and how to get me to help myself.
My family was going through a lot at the time too. My dad had found out he had cancer on one of his kidney's. Of course, me being the addict that I am I wanted to use when I found out. I went to a meeting instead and just cried. It was nice to have that support there and to know that there was someplace people would fully understand.

To be continued....

No comments: