
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Stevie,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
So this is a typical picture that I am able to get of my little bro. It's either that or the top of his head, the side of his face, a close up of his hand...you get the point. He always dodges the camera! My little brother is a good guy. He is so good with all his nieces and nephews. He has a really good work ethic that I think he gets from our dad. It sounds like I am a personals add for my little bro...any takers?? Just kidding. Stevie you are the coolest little brother that I have and I am so thankful that you are in my life. Keep up the awesome poetry that you write. Happy Birthday and I love you!
Oh I found a few more pictures!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Stevie,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
So this is a typical picture that I am able to get of my little bro. It's either that or the top of his head, the side of his face, a close up of his hand...you get the point. He always dodges the camera! My little brother is a good guy. He is so good with all his nieces and nephews. He has a really good work ethic that I think he gets from our dad. It sounds like I am a personals add for my little bro...any takers?? Just kidding. Stevie you are the coolest little brother that I have and I am so thankful that you are in my life. Keep up the awesome poetry that you write. Happy Birthday and I love you!
Oh I found a few more pictures!!





No comments:
Post a Comment