Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dedicated To Jake Walden

This is Jake Walden, he is a musician. He is an angel. I think you should all take a little web-jog over to his site...http://www.jakewaldenmusic.com/index.html
Go ahead....I will wait here, just make sure you come back...K ready, go.....
.......................
.........................
...............................
........................
................
You back? Okay that is great. See what I mean? He is amazing huh! His voice isn't the traditional voice, Jake's voice is raw, gruff, manly, and pretty sexy! His words are angelic and hopeful. His words just stuck in my soul. Something with his voice made me weep, He did a cover of "Bleeding Love" and I have heard that song a million times, love it! Jake sang it, he felt it, he shared it and I cried. The look on his face, the emotion in his eyes just evoked emotion in me. I really enjoy his real feelings and emotions that he shares with us. He makes me want to be creative and I feel inspired by his strength and determination. You should all take a listen to him, his words are amazing. Watch his video "For Someone" on YouTube and you will see what I am talking about.
Enjoy!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bren,
You are as kind as you are sweet. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece..and dedicated to ME??? Well, my Mom's google alert sent this too her, and then she sent it to me. So I wanted to reach out personally, in this new year full of such possibility and let you know that in this moment I was thinking of YOU. Be in touch, hope to see you at a concert soon...and as always, be you, Jake

Bren said...

Jake,
Holy 14 year old school girl crush right now, not gonna lie I am totally in awe, freaking out, star-struck and honored that you wrote me, or for that matter took the time to read my blog! I'm sure you hear this a lot, I listen to your CD 24/7 and ask every person that I meet if they have heard of you! I simply am a lover of music and self-growth, and you have a perfect blend of the two. You truly are inspiring and have really struck something in me. Thank you again for your words, on here and in your music. I look forward to attending a concert soon...making it to Portland anytime soon???
Bren