
I know it is the end of the day, but I truly feel like I had to complete the whole day to reflect on everything I am thankful for. Here are some things I am so very thankful for...in no particular order.
I am thankful for...
- Family. I was able to spend this holiday with my Aunt Judi and Darrell, John and Norma, Janice and Tiki Ty, Gary and Shannon made an appearance, and my Lovely Laura. We had a nice relaxing dinner and played a little singstar. We talked and laughed at how cute Ty was being and just had a good time. I was able to call my parents and talk to them and Jorden and Kayla. I also got to talk to my wonderful Grandma! She is pretty amazing. I have a wonderful family and am so so thankful for every single one of them in my life.
- The Gospel. I love the gospel and am so glad that I have grown up in the church. I love that I am finally figuring out who I am and what I need to do to become the best me that I can be. I love my ward and there are so many people from my ward that I love!! I have the best group of women in my ward. We have so much fun and we have such a strong spiritual connection.
- Scenic Northwest! I love the trees and the coast and the beauty of this part of the country. Fall is amazing and I love the colors. Laura took some awesome photos this fall.
- Laura's photography. She is simply amazing. If any of you have seen her blog you know what I am talking about. She has such a creative mind and how to capture things on film, or file with the digital, I am amazed by her talent all the time.
- Friends, as mentioned before friends from the ward are so amazing. We have created a lot of fun memories from our times together. I am learning from so many of my friends. I learn from their strengths and weaknesses. All of my friends are special to me in and I am thankful for all of them that are all over the place, from California to Arizona, from up the street to the top of the state. Thank You all for being in my life and for being such wonderful examples!
- Laura- Laura is amazing. I don't know what I would do without her, I have an idea of what it would be like, but it is much to unpleasant. She loves me with the good and the bad! She knows me better than anyone else, sometimes even myself. Thank you Laura so much for all that you do. I know that I am not always the best person in the world, but you put up with me. I thank the Lord for you in my life all the time. I love you Lo!
- Laptops, I know that it is a material thing, but they are amazing. I use Laura's all the time and I get to do my homework on it. I get to blog on it. It is so fun and convenient. I love the Internet also. When used correctly it can be very informative and fun.
- Laura's amazing car. We did a mini road-trip last night and it was so fun. The perfect road trip-car. DVD player in the back, a navigation system, awesome speakers, very comfortable back and front seats...and bum warmers!!




1 comment:
awww best blog ever... the mini road trip was pretty awesome. I love you B and I am also very thankful to have you in my life... i know i give you a hard time but i love you very much!!!
Post a Comment