
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Jorden,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Today would be Jorden's 9th birthday! I can't believe that 9 years has past since this little boy has come into my life. Jorden, I remember the day you were born and that day you stole my heart! We called you Jorden Turner long before you actually showed up. When we found out that you were a boy, you got your name. I also decided that I wanted you to call me Aunt B. I waited so long for you to call me Aunt B. I have so many wonderful memories of the time that we have spent together. I used to take you every where with me. I love hanging out with my little buckwheat. I taught you to love and sing *NSYNC! I would ask you what does *NSYNC sing, and you would say Bye, Bye, Bye! It was the best. Ever since you were born when you would cuddle with anyone you would rub their face and we called that being nice. You still do that to this day and I miss it so much. Your Aunt Lola and I used to take you and Kayla on "Saturday Dates" We would go to parks, lakes, out to eat, get ice cream, we even had "Fort-Tastic" We all got in our pj's and then we went and rented some movies and built a fort our living room. We watched movies and and had popcorn and took a lot of pictures!! That was before the joys of digital cameras. I have so many pictures of you.
Jorden I love you so much and I love that you are in my life. I hope that you and I will always be close and you will always know how much you mean to me. You are my little buckwheat. Thank you for showing how much you love me always. You mean the world and universe to me. I love you so very much little man. I can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt B




1 comment:
Oh how much do I love J!! I love him so much. He is the cutest boy. so sweet.... happy bday buddy.
Post a Comment