
I stole this from Bethany, and I kept the fancy colored writing!!
CHRISTMAS TAG
1. Do you like hot chocolate or egg nog?
I don't like hot chocolate or egg nog, I have never tasted egg nog, but it looks like it would be creamy tasting and I am not big on creamy taste...
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree?
Wraps them of course, and his elves write who they are for in their little elf handwriting!!
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house?
White is classic and elegant looking.
4. When do you put up your decorations?
When Laura wants to do it. I am not to big on the whole decorating thing, but it can be fun.
5. What is your favorite holiday dish?
My dad's homemade stuffing!!! So yummy and I miss it this year!!
6. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?
Not really from my childhood, ( I think I was over 18), but my dad was gone over the holiday's for work and he wrapped a present special for me. I had to call him before I opened it, and when I opened it, it was something that I really loved and had no idea that my dad had payed enough attention to me to know about something I really liked. He got it all on his own and I truly felt the love that my dad has for me, it was me who wasn't paying enough attention. I love my dad so much!
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
We always open one gift and it is usually pj's I love that so much. Haven't done it in a while, but still remember it and will do it with my family one day.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
How ever Laura wants to decorate it, right now it is very pretty and classic. it has white lights, silver bead garland, and blue and silver ribbon.
9. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Dread it, I like it in pictures or outside when I am nice and warm inside. Hate driving in the stuff!!
10. Do you remember your favorite gift?
The gift from Laura and my mom. *NSYNC bobble heads, I think, okay I know I cried and screamed and loved it!!
11. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with the ones that I love.
12. What is your favorite Holiday dessert?
I am not into the pies and such, but I love FUDGE!!!
13. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Getting an orange and a deck of cards in my stocking every year, even when I am away from home I still try to do that.
14. What tops your tree?
A very pretty silver star
15. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
Giving, and receiving, what kind of question is that!!
16. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, the version by*NSYNC
17.Candy canes?
love the cherry flavored ones
18. Secret Santa?
best thing ever!!!
19. Favorite Christmas movie?
Borrowed Hearts
20. Can you ice skate?
Ha yeah right! I would break a bone in my body before I even got the skates on!




1 comment:
Good times with the christmas blog... i agree with you on the egg nog! NASTY!
Post a Comment