
Jake Walden...need I say more? Really, this man has brought some amazing moments and blessings into my life. I never thought it was possible to find someone that knows and understands me more than myself at times. Some one who has not known me my whole life, yet knows me and believes in me. I am truly blessed!
This is Kloey. This girl is a firecracker. She says the cutest things and you never really know what is going to come out of her mouth. She sings and dances so wonderfully. She is a princess and my favorite thing she says is:
Me: "How does Sleeping Beauty wake up?"
Kloey: "When her prince gives her true loves first kiss." So stinkin cute! I love when she calls me Aunt B and when someone says Brenda, she will correct them and tell them my name is Aunt B!! I love you Kloey!!
Maximus! Oh my goodness I LOVE my nephew Max! He just melts my heart the second I hear his little voice, and those eyes just get right to my heart. He has the cutest cheeks ever! Little Max is something else. I love the kid so much. Everytime I see him, his little face lights up and he gets the biggest smile! I know this kid loves me...some of my favorite times with him is just as he is falling asleep and he will reach up and put his hand on my cheek...I fall in love every time! I love you Max!!Jorden and Kayla...living back in Utah I have the opportunity to hang out with Jorden and Kayla a lot. I love being able to pick up the kids on the weekends and just spend time together. I have missed these kids so much. Jorden is now 10 and is becoming a young man. As much as I would love him to stay the sweet, innocent, little boy that has captured my heart, it is so good to see him growing and becoming a young man. Kayla is 8 and she is still the sassy little girl she has always been. She is becoming a beautiful little lady and I am so happy that I can spend time with her. I love these kids so much and I love being able to see them more often. I look back to when they were babies and remember thinking, what are they going to be like in 10 years...now I know! Time sure has flown by!!
Laura, my bestie, the one in this world that stands by me through it all. No matter what, we seem to always get back to a place where we have fun and just want to laugh. We have some of the greatest conversations still, and we are always learning and growing. Laura teaches me alot about myself and who I am. She helps me to better myself. I love being around Laura and I am glad that she still puts up with me, even when I don't deserve her.
The Browns...wow...how do I say how much I am thankful for the Browns in my life, and how happy they make me each day. Shari (the mom) and I go back quite a few years. I started babysitting when the two oldest were just toddlers. Oh those days were so fun, filled with playing outside, playing games inside and watching Aladdin. G loved to watch that movie so much! I loved being over there, sometimes even when I wasn't babysitting. After a few years the family grew and soon had 5 kids total. Here they are now. I love these kids. They all have really good heads on their shoulders. They have been through a lot in their young lives, but they have been so amazing and have adapted to what life has been thrown at them. These kids have an amazing mom, who is one of the strongest ladies I know. Her faith is something else. I am amazed at how she continues to go and to be as strong as she is. She is an amazing example to me. I love how Laura and I can be over there for hours upon hours and how we can laugh. Many nights of laughter...side-ache, tear-inducing laughter.
So despite all the negativity and hardships we have today, most nights I can go to bed with a smile on my face knowing I am blessed. I don't know how I am so lucky to have these people be apart of my life. I am truly, truly blessed.








No comments:
Post a Comment