
I have found a website that asks you to ask all kinds of questions about yourself. It is a journal writing exercise, and since I really haven't been blogging much I thought that I would just do a little one about me! I don't know if I am keeping the blog for others to read, I really don't know how many people out there actually read my blog, so I am guessing that I am just keeping it for me. I like the idea of random people reading this...but still think that I have to do it for myself....so here are some things about me...
My favorite color is because....Yellow...it is my overall, all-time favorite color, for the most obvious reasons...it is bright and happy. I have always loved it, I have always wanted a house that I could paint a pretty soft yellow, that would make it inviting...I have a ton of favorite colors, for various reasons...purple, green, blue, recently (in the last few years) pink...red...there are so many to choose from.
My favorite dream was…I am a dreamer. I love dreams. I love sleep so I can dream. I have been blessed with the great ability to remember in great detail most of my dreams. In the last few years I have also been able to recall dreams and replay them in my mind as I am drifting off to sleep, and the dream will continue. I also love to write, so I have been able to write out many dreams I have had. The most recent dream that I have had that would be my favorite would have to be...
I was sitting in a small hotel lounge area. There was this massive fireplace, a beautiful black, glossy grand piano, bench seating along the walls with huge picture windows. Outside the ocean was crisp and blue and beautiful, the sun glowing warm red and orange rays across the waves, the sky was a deep blue melted into a lighter blue, which melted and mixed with reds, oranges, yellows and purple. The most magnificent sunset I have ever seen. There are people from all over the world, there to see a good friend perform and to hang out. We were all gathered around Jake talking and laughing and having a good time. When Jake started to get restless...he kept looking over at me and giving me the eyes that say, "help, get me outta here for just a min, I need to regroup!" After a few more minutes, I casually get up and nod for Jake to join me. We step outside on a balcony that overlooks the beach with the ocean waves crashing on the sand, and just breathe, it is almost completely silent...the only sound is the waves and a few seagulls...close your eyes and breathe in the salty ocean air, feel the light breeze on your skin...it was peaceful...so very peaceful. For a few moments we are just standing there, taking it all in, when I say..."I will let you be alone."
Jake takes my hand and says, "Thank you."
A simple thank you and I say, "Your welcome, it is my pleasure."
He then gives me a hug and just says, "I love you. I love you for being a good person and for being my friend."
I tell him, "I love you too." The feeling of being in his arms was so comforting and surrounded by peace. I tell him, "You have changed me, changed me to be a better human being, to be more kind, loving, open and happy."
He tells me, "I believe in you."
I say, "Thank you, though thank you could never cover all that you have given me. I believe in you too...so much."
We just stay embraced in each others arms...knowing that our friendship is something special.
I woke up...I woke up feeling so much love and gratitude for Jake and his presence in my life. For the moments that we have shared and for the understanding we have of each other. It is amazing to me how remembering that dream can still bring that feeling of peace and comfort to me. Much like the times that I have been able to spend with Jake and have those same feelings, the photos from our times together are priceless to me, they can bring back the feeling so quickly. I have been blessed and feel so lucky to know Jake. Thank You Jake....
So those are a couple of questions that I found on this site. My goal is to write at least once a month...if I can write each week that will be even better...I miss blogging...I miss typing and just letting my mind go with the thoughts and random stuff that is in there...stuff that I don't understand, stuff that makes me happy, stuff that makes me sad...all of it...time to figure some of it out.




No comments:
Post a Comment