Can't sleep right now...really should be though...so many thoughts and scenarios keep running through my mind. Stuff that I really have no control over, yet I sit here and over-analyze the what-ifs. They aren't all bad what-ifs...some could be quite delightful...but entertaining those ideas is a waste...if it doesn't happen then I am disappointed. I set myself up for failure to much in my life. I need to learn to just let things happen like they are meant to happen. The only thing I can control is me and my effort that I put into myself to be true to myself and be the best me! I am still doing school, and I think the person that is most surprised about this is me. I new when I started school that I WANTED to finish, but subconsciously thought that it would last a few months then I would get bored and move on. I did get the itch to do just that, but needed to be my own cheerleader to continue and not talk about quitting. I am proud that I have come this far...
I really don't have a point to this blog...this is more for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment