Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ONE MILLION STRONG....



You all already know that I love this man! well, both of them! Jake's music is mostly ballads that are raw and emotional. For me they give me hope and say what I don't have words for. He is incredibly genuine and the music comes from his heart and soul. Obviously you can tell I am very passionate about him. Go to his MySpace and listen to his songs. I would recommend one... Read More specifically to listen to, but I love them all it is hard to choose...although I am really into "We Are" right now. His video for that is on his MySpace page too. Here is the link... http://www.myspace.com/jakewalden
Enjoy and let me know what you think. Matt I haven't meet, but I have heard his songs and they are just as beautiful. They are very soothing and just beautiful. Check them both out. It is worth a few minutes to listen to them. Here is Matt's link...http://www.myspace.com/mattalber


http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1132692411278&f=1&e=-12#/event.php?eid=107432679899&ref=nf

No comments: