Thursday, July 16, 2009
"Hope is the dream of a man awake." --French Proverb
It's been a while since I have written anything on here...or much on my other blog. I have been reflecting a lot lately and have had to make some difficult decisions, well they should have been easy, they were the right things to do, but still I was afraid of the changes and challenges that would be coming my way...I am finally on a path that is moving forward in my life...and it feels good...some moments are scary...but most moments are joyful. I am seeing life with new eyes and a new attitude, and whatever comes my way, I will embrace it, learn from it, and seek what is right. Throughout this past few weeks I have been blessed with many people that have made my life brighter and have given me hope to keep going...hope is a beautiful thing and such a precious gift. I also believe that hope can come in many ways from many people. I have learned and felt hope from those in my life in different ways at different times...sometimes even at the same time. Laura is my rock and my guardian angel. She knows what I am capable of and she makes me see that...it may take her a while for it to get through my thick head, but she doesn't give up. She believes in me and makes me want to be a better person. She gives me hope on a daily basis as I see what she goes through and how she makes her life happy....even with all the stresses that she deals with...she gives me the hope of having the scary moments few and far between with millions of side-splitting, crying induced moments of laughter....we can be as silly as 4 year olds and that is sometimes all you need to make your day brighter...I love Laura and I think that we have a very special relationship. We are family by blood, sisters by heart and most of all best friends of the soul. I wish everyone could experience the way we are together...through the good, the bad, the happy, the sad, the silly, the scary, the joy and the pain...Loovveee Yooouuu! :) Recently in my life, I would say in the last year, there have been some new people to my life...most I have felt I have known my whole life...some I have been searching for my whole life without even really knowing it. Most of you know about Jake Walden by now...and if you don't you should. He is amazing. Jake has become such a dear friend. It is amazing how so much of what I feel inside and never knew how to say the words. I think that everyone that has read anything from Jake, heard his music, or been in the same room with him understands what I am talking about. He is a giver of hope to follow your dreams without fear, to be brave and vunerable, to share yourself with others and to BE YOU, and that is is ok to just be you...through Jake I have meet so many others that I am proud to call my friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment