Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Miss Awesome...

AKA: Lo


This is my version of Laura, my bestie as Little Miss Awesome!!
I heart my bestie. She is one of the most awesomest people on the planet!! She makes me so happy and she does so much for me. I have been 'stumbling' a lot and have come across so many sayings about friends and people who make a difference in our lives. I freakin love her to death! Here are some of the things that make Lo so awesome...
  • Her amazing ability to adapt
  • Her awesome car
  • They was she snores...although it can be annoying, I still miss it when I am gone!
  • Her awesome ability to be awesome
  • Her love of her family and friends
  • Her awesome ideas of creativity and fun
  • Her sweet skills as a photography
  • Her clever wit and charm
  • Her ability to pick the awesome bestie...
  • The awesome way she turns on the hall light so I can see where I am walking when we go to bed (that sounded a little like marriage, but it's what we do!)
  • The way she will go along with crazy ideas
  • The crazy ideas she comes up with, that I go along with
  • How she lets me listen to Jake Walden over and over in the car
  • When she texts me in the middle of the day just to see how I am doing
  • How she sleeps when we are watching TV and I am on the computer
  • What she can do with a photo and make it amazing-er
  • Everything that she does for me...I really do appreciate it...
So pretty much I love everything about Laura and our relationship. We have one of the most uniquely awesome relationship in the world...maybe even universe. My wish for everyone in the world to have a friendship like ours. Everyone should know this type joy and giddiness that comes along with the many adventures we have.

I heart you Lo!

1 comment:

Laura said...

awww look at you bloggin about me... That was so sweet and random... swandom if you will. Thanks for all you do for me. I love you too. thanks for publicly showing your love!