Yeah! Jake Walden has put out a new song on...check him out here! Please go check it out! I am so excited about Jake and his success! He is such an amazing singer/songwriter and artist. You should all go check him out...another place to find him is here. Seriously...you can read all about my experience with meeting Jake and how wonderful he is from one of my older blogs...here! I totally just discovered how to add the links! Yeah me! Hope you all will listen and enjoy his music.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
New Song from Jake Walden....
Yeah! Jake Walden has put out a new song on...check him out here! Please go check it out! I am so excited about Jake and his success! He is such an amazing singer/songwriter and artist. You should all go check him out...another place to find him is here. Seriously...you can read all about my experience with meeting Jake and how wonderful he is from one of my older blogs...here! I totally just discovered how to add the links! Yeah me! Hope you all will listen and enjoy his music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
(((Bren))) Thank you! We are all in this together! Your earlier Blog about meeting Jake was one of the most beautiful things I have read. I am counting the days until I, too, will meet Jake for the very first time... I can't even imagine how I will feel when it actually happens. Reading of your experience - I have a pretty good idea! :)
Post a Comment