As I sit here at 1:30 in the morning, not sleeping, I figure I should write a blog. I do have a few to catch up on.
So here is a little more about my trip. I want to post about the Utah part of my blog. Whenever I make a road trip to Utah, coming into the valley and seeing familiar sights I always feel like I am home. It is a bittersweet feeling. I love where I live and the people that I am surrounded with, but Utah IS home. Some people will be shocked to hear that because for so long I claimed Arizona as home. Arizona is familiar for me, but doesn't have the same feeling as Utah. So moving on. We got Salt Lake and we stopped at the Church Distribution Center. I got a new set of scriptures with my name on them and I also got Laura her long awaited set with her name on it. She has wanted them for years, just never happened. After we left there we went to Mike and Tiffany's house. Mikey was home with Kloey and as we pulled up, Kloey was in the window waving her arms in the air an
d talked to her the night before and said that she was going to be getting a package the next day. I told her that I would schedule the delivery for about 1. I got to her house about 1:20 and totally surprised her. She had no idea that I was going to be there. It was a nice surprise and I was so happy to see her. We spent the next few hours talking and lifting each others spirits. It was nice to talk to her and be in her presence. Shari is one amazing lady. I didn't get any pictures of her this trip, but last April, Laura took a few shots of Shari and me. It was a much needed visit for the both of us. I can't wait to go back to Utah and see Shari again. I think if it was possible I would move back to Utah in a heartbeat. We only spent 1 whole day in Utah, here are some more pictures of hanging out with Kloey, Anthony and my parents.




1 comment:
I'm bummed I didn't get to go on this trip! I would have been so much fun. Kloey is sooooo cute! Her eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment