Tuesday, December 9, 2008



I have been tagged from the great blogger lady Laura....
Here are 16 secrets/unknown facts about me....

1. I love penguins, not sure how many people know that about me but I do love them!!

2. I have a tattoo.

3. I can sleep for long period of times...and I mean long...14 plus hours.

4. I am obsessed with *NSYNC, please no harsh comments on that...it still hurts my feelings!! I love them!

5. I love to write. I love writing poems, stories, in my journal ( I am on my 16th journal), or just writing to look at my handwriting because I love it!

6. I actually like school and studying and doing homework, I feel like I am accomplishing something when I am doing those activities.

7. I like to paint walls.

8. I love to scrapbook, but don't take the time to do it anymore.

9. I would be lost without my bestie Lo, she is my guiding star and angel.

10. I love it when my dad tells those jokes that you have heard a million and one times, and I laugh every time because I am afraid there will be one day when he won't be around to tell them. I want him to live forever.

11. My family is awesome and crazy and I love them all.

12. I think I am running out of secrets or random facts...

13. I want to like "The Hills" but don't like it on principle, I am still refusing to watch it!!

14. Laura is going to bug the you know what out of me now because of number 13!

15. I feel a super closeness with the girls in my ward, I feel that I could go to them for anything and they would still love me and not judge me.

16. I should be sleeping right now.

There they are...not really secrets but they are random facts!! So now I am supposed to tag some people...
I tag: anyone who reads my blog...I don't know who reads this thing anyway! But blog on, my friend, blog on!!

No comments: