
Lately I have noticed some things in my life that I NEED more of...
More accurately it should say Who, not what...details, details!
It has been about 4 months since I have seen Jorden and Kayla! And I am MISSING them SO MUCH my heart hurts!! I have been able to talk the kids quite often and still when we hang up I get sad. I even cry sometimes. I miss them so much.
The other
Me: "you are stuck with me for life, whether you like it or not."
Jorden: "That's okay, cause I love you so much."
It was the cutest thing and I felt so blessed for having this kid in my life. My Little Buddy, or Buckwheat are two of my favorite nicknames for him. From the moment we found out about Jorden I wanted to be called "Aunt B". He was my little man(even though he was technically my sisters!!) I spent so much time with him. I loved taking him places and spending time with him. Here are some things I love about Jorden...
1. He can make me smile whether he is 2 feet in front of me or 955 miles away...yeah I googled it! His smile is so cute and I could stare at it all day!
2. He is sensitive to people's feelings. He can tell if you are sad or upset and he will walk up to you and give the biggest hug for no apparent reason...but he knows that you needed that hug!
3. He takes care of his little sister like no body's business. He is really close with Kayla.
4. When he looks at me and sees who I am inside and he gets a sparkle in his eye and he tells me he loves me. I know that my heart is about to burst open because I am filled with so much love for my Little Jorden.
5. How grown up he is getting. It's very bittersweet because I love watching him grow, but I miss the little tyke that didn't have a care in the world.
I love You Jorden Turner! Don't ever forget that...not that I would let you anyway. I love you more than you will ever know!
Kayla is my little princess. She is 7 going on 17! I think we are always wondering what is going to come out her mouth next. She sure is witty and she knows it! Kayla has a variety of nicknames...Missy Moo, KK, Kakers, Kaker Baker. Kayla and I had a conversation over the phone...
Kayla: "When do I get to see you again?"
Me: "Probably Christmas time."
Kayla: "How many months is that?"
Me: "3 months"
Kayla: "That will take forever!"
Here are some things I love about Kayla...
1. She can make you laugh by just being herself, she is so witty and clever.
2. She is very confident in herself. She is very sure of who she is.
3. She can be very sensitive and loving at just the right moment. When her and I spend time alone she isn't always so showy...she relaxes a little. I love that about her.
4. She has the most gorgeous eyes and knows how to use them. She can be very charming.
5. I love how excited she gets when you see her after a long time. She clings to you and never wants to leave your side.
I love You Kayla LeAnne...You are so amazing and I am so glad that you are a part of my life. I love you more than you will ever know.
So yeah...I think I could use more of them in my life. I miss them so much! I can't wait to see them in the next few months. I also want to say that I am so thankful for the blogging world. It is such a fun way to keep up with people that are scattered all over. Thanks all for your dedication and upbeat way you all blog.
The awesome photo shop thing of Jorden, Kayla and I was made by Laura. She pretty much rocks!! I know that I am rambling, but this is a blog and I can do that! Til Next Time!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment