A little...Laura, my bestie, introduced a thing on the Internet to me. It is called "Stumble". I will add a link to it AFTER I finish my blog(so you will finish reading it!!). I have come across many sites that I would never think about, or even know existed before! I have found some pretty amazing things...
Such As...
http://oneword.com/
http://www.theonlinekaraokemachine.i12.com/
http://www.sketchswap.com/
http://www.howtofoldashirt.net/
http://oo22.com/fb/alright.html
These are just a few of some places I have "stumbled upon".
I like things like these because they seem to get my creative juices flowing. I know that this isn't the greatest blog entry...I have a couple of other ones that I am working on. Maybe in the next few days I will feel "creative" enough to finish the other ones.
Oh yeah, before I forget....
http://www.stumbleupon.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
love it. you look so happy. How do you know stephanie? i've totally been keeping up to date on her too.
Post a Comment