Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kloey!!!!


Happy Birthday Kloey!!! This is my beautiful niece Kloey. She just turned 2! Kloey has been such a blessing in my life. She means so much to our whole family. My brother, Mike, is her dad and he is such an amazing dad. I think he has waited the longest for Kloey! She is so beautiful and SMART!! I am so glad that Mike found Tiffany, Kloey's mom. Mike and Tiffany seem so happy together and I am glad that Mike has the opportunity to help raise Kloey. He has been a really good dad and example to his step-son Anthony. I know that he has so much love to give and is very hands on. I love seeing my brother grow and have a family.

I wish that I was around more when Kloey was born and wish that I was there now as she grows. I want her to know me like my other niece and nephew know me. I miss her. I have been able to spend some time with her. She is so smart and talks so well. She is also very beautiful. I love seeing pictures of her that show her personality. I wish that there was more that I could say about Kloey...but I don't know her very well. I just know that she is such a blessing in every body's lives!
I love you Kloey and can't wait to see you again. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!
Love Your Aunt B!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW Thanks Bernda!! That was so SWEET I have tears!