Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Am, By Far, One of The "Lucky Ones"!



So I have to say that I truly am "One of The Lucky Ones". Many of you know that I have this totally awesome cousin...who also happens to be my BEST FRIEND. She is the amazing and awesome Laura...I am so lucky to have her in my life. I wake up each morning and am very thankful that I get to see her each day.

Laura does many things for me and has been a rock in my life. She keeps me grounded, but also lets me soar. I love how she compliments my personality and brings balance to my life. I know that I would not be alive today if it weren't for her in my life. My family is amazing and crazy at times, but that is family. We all go through it together. I am so lucky to have family members who I also consider to be my best and closest friends.

I want to tell Laura a GIANT "thank you" for being who she is, and for letting me be in her life. Did I mention how lucky I am? Because I totally am!

Laura---You are the greatest and I hope we never lose our bond. I love you!

Love Your Bestie B

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for the lovely blog!!! I did enjoy it! I love you!!