To start this "Blog of Randomness" off, I would like to take a moment and explain it a little. It is basically what it says in the title. When I decided to change the direction of my blog, I had so many things I wanted to blog about. As time and life has continued, the list got longer and the time seemed to disappear. So this blog is about the random things on my list that I want to blog about...again here we go...

Oil Can Henry's: OK, so I am sure you are asking yourself..."Why is she blogging about an oil place?" Well I am going to tell you...I LOVE Oil Can Henry's. I have seen the place around for years, but have never been to one. Not until Laura took her car there just before we went to Utah in April. It was the coolest thing. The guys who work there wear these really cool hats. I think they are cool, you first pull up and they give you a newspaper...then while they are working on your car you can see what they are doing...and they yell across to the other workers what they are doing. I think I had my jaw dropped the whole time because I thought it was really awesome!!
Typically when I think of line dancing...I think of the usual boots, hats, and men with tight jeans....but I have come to find out that Line Dancing has come a long way since then...Line Dancing...if any of you know Laura...you probably have read her blog and saw the one about line dancing. Yes we still do make it out there...maybe not every week but we have been quite a few times. I think the most entertaining part about the evening is when we watch some of our "favorite dancers" out there kickin' up their heels. We have named most of our favorites ones. I think my personal favorite dancer is one we have nick-named Twinkle-Toes....He is amazing. I love watching him dance and I think Laura, Janice and Ash are sick of me saying it every 10 seconds! I just love to watch him dance. Also I love his shoes...Jazz Sneakers...thanks Ash for askin'!! We also have Barbie...who I think has too much bounce in her boots!! or
platforms...whatever she wears with her super-duper mini skirt and busty shirt!! Ummm then there is Sexy-Mexi, who doesn't look like he would be caught dead line-dancing is actually pretty amazing at it. He gets up there and looks really sexy doin' his thing! Next is Jolly Green Giant...this man is so tall!! It is insane. Then we have Floating Cowboy Hat...he's a dwarf and when he wears a regular sized cowboy hat...it kind of floats!! Also, we have Metro-Cowboy...pretty much says it all right there! Another one is Singing Belt Buckle Pony Man...sometimes he doesn't even have a belt buckle to hold onto, but he does and he also dances like a pony sometimes!!
There is still more that I want to blog about...I have a list going..I don't want this one to be too long so I will go for now and blog another day...Life is amazing and so much fun. I have a full life and I am blessed. Hope you all enjoy.




1 comment:
it is about time you blogged about all of this! I enjoy your blogs you should do it more, then again so should i!! Love you!!
Post a Comment