Welcome to my adventure. I started this blog with inspiration from a very wonderful friend of mine. Her name is Amanda, and you will probably see her name on here a lot. To start off I am going to start training to do The Las Vegas Marathon in December 2008. I am a fat girl, don't worry I don't offend easy with my weight. I am not doing this just to be skinny and good looking, I want to be healthy. I have always been a big girl and have been okay with it, but I really want to look the way I feel inside. I feel like I am thinner and healthier inside, but it doesn't look that way. I know this won't be easy, so I will need all the encouragement and feedback I can get. My start date is January 1st for pre-training. Pre-training is the period of time I need to clean out the pantry, psych myself up to do this, and cleanse my system, you know de-tox. I will start the actual training on Monday the 7th. So here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YOU GO GIRL... I heart you sooooo much. I know you can do this and with the help of the Lord in your life you will be that Beautiful (you already are), thin DAUGHTER OF GOD. Just know that I am behind you 100%. I love you and will keep you in my prayers (as always). Dance on my princess. mom
k Bren here you go no turning back. Forget all the negetive things and thoughts and just belive that you will conquer all of your dreams, we all know that you can and will do this so dont let any bad vibes or thoughts get in that head of yours! We are here behind you all the way. I know deep down that you have the power and the strength to get this done we love you Jenilyn and kids
Brenda, you are such an inspiration. This was a good idea to tell everyone- now you can't let everyone down and not do the marathon! Good luck!-Alissa
Post a Comment