Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update....

Someday I am going to get around to taking more time and doing a real blog and update on my life. I am sort of finally getting into a normal routine and having fun. I am actually having lots of fun. Many people can read both of my cousins blogs and see what all about the fun we have. Laura and Janice are REALLY good at blogging. I don't feel like I do as good of a job as them. I mean have you read their stuff? They are so clever and witty. I pale in comparison with their amazing writing ability.
Hopefully tomorrow I will spend some time and blog. I will have Laura (the great) help me. Anyway...til then.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It is taking you FOREVER to get around to blogging! GEEZ!! I know you have stuff to blog about! DO IT! Love you!