Thursday, March 18, 2010

So They Say It's My Birthday....


They say it's my Birthday!! Well it is! What a year this has been. When I started my 30th year, I was surrounded by many friends and family. I was happy. I was living in Oregon, hanging out with my best friend in the world, Laura, and life was good. As I start my 31st year I can say that I am a very lucky person. I have the most amazing people in my life. I have my best friend Laura. I have my family, friends that keep me, not only going, but also smiling everyday. I have been blessed. 
In the few minutes left of my 30th year, I have learned a lesson. I have learned that I KNOW who I am!  I am good...or I am just handling life's little ups and downs better. There are a lot of changes, but they are good. I have faith that it'll all work out if that makes sense?  I keep waiting for the ball to drop and me freak out, but i don't think it is going to happen...I feel really strong and confident in who I am. I am tired of being stressed out or worried about how every little thing is going to affect me. I am just going to take things as they come. Do it all with a smile on my face, a prayer in my heart and love for others. Usually I can't really pin-point when I decide I am changing, or when something major is shifting within me. But I was able to really realize that I AM happy. I just decided to be happy. It is something that I have to maintain and can't let it get routine. It is worth it though. To be able to really take life and enjoy it. To be able to know who you are, to not make any more excuses to the world about who I should be or what I should be doing. 






Part 2

The first day of my 31st year has been a great day. It was a simple day, filled with birthday wishes from friends and family. Laughter, growth, smiles, and love with Laura and Shari. Relaxing and refreshing. Good food and great company. Enlightenment in my life and an understanding of so much. I couldn't have asked for a better day....and it ended on a very special note. One that will forever be in my heart. For I am loved, I have been missed and he reached out To hear his voice speak my name, after it feels like it has been forever. You know. I know. I am excited to see this next year unfold before me and all that is in store...who I will meet, who I will love, how I will grow...possibilities! Hope is what I can give...so please take it...and smile.




 

No comments: