Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Lo,
Happy Birthday to You!!
and many more...on channel 4...
Oh this blog has been on my mind for a while and still have no idea what to write. I have plenty of words for and about Lo, but I don't know which ones to put on here.
Laura has been my best friend for the longest time. I remember what life was like before Lo, and I don't want to go back. She has changed me in so many ways. I owe her the biggest thank you and wish I could give her the moon. So I am going to take her idea and write 27 things that I love about Lo.
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Lo,
Happy Birthday to You!!
and many more...on channel 4...
Oh this blog has been on my mind for a while and still have no idea what to write. I have plenty of words for and about Lo, but I don't know which ones to put on here.
Laura has been my best friend for the longest time. I remember what life was like before Lo, and I don't want to go back. She has changed me in so many ways. I owe her the biggest thank you and wish I could give her the moon. So I am going to take her idea and write 27 things that I love about Lo.
1. She has this amazing talent to make you feel comfortable.
2. She can make friends with anyone.
3. She has so much personality.
4. She can make feel like I can do anything.
5. She has a real love for her family.
6. She has compassion for everyone around her.
7. The way she can liven up a room just by being in it.
8. How much she has taught me about life and myself.
9. She means the world to me.
10. She can act stupid and immature with me.
11. I love the memories we share together.
12. I love how I can come to you with any problem and you are there for me.
13. I love that I feel so comfortable with her.
14. The was she can cheer me up.
15. I can tell her anything and she won't be shocked.
16. The good, the bad and the ugly- we've been through them all and we're still friends. 17. We've hit a few rough spots, but with love and patience we smoothed them out. 18. We have private jokes.
19. I know your moods so well that I know exactly when to press you to tell me what's wrong- and when to leave you in peace. 20. Sometimes we're under a lot of stress and we snap at each other. Look, these things happen between friends. We get past it.
21. We don't look alike and we don't sound alike- but we think alike on all the important things and that's what counts. 22. I'm not embarrassed to cry in front of her. 23. I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship. 24. When I'm procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going. 25. You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments. 26. I don't have to watch what I say when we're talking, the way I do when I'm talking with certain other people. And you know who I mean. 27. You never get clingy, but you don't mind if I occasionally do. There are so many things about Lo that I love and adore. I wouldn't want to change anything about her and how close we are. I feel like the luckiest person in the universe that I have Lo. She keeps me grounded and she lets me soar. Lo, thank you for being the bestest bestie in the whole wide world. I love you and wish you a happy birthday. p.s. I am finally finished writing your blog and sorry that it took me so long to finish!
3. She has so much personality.
4. She can make feel like I can do anything.
5. She has a real love for her family.
6. She has compassion for everyone around her.
7. The way she can liven up a room just by being in it.
8. How much she has taught me about life and myself.
9. She means the world to me.
10. She can act stupid and immature with me.
11. I love the memories we share together.
12. I love how I can come to you with any problem and you are there for me.
13. I love that I feel so comfortable with her.
14. The was she can cheer me up.
15. I can tell her anything and she won't be shocked.
16. The good, the bad and the ugly- we've been through them all and we're still friends. 17. We've hit a few rough spots, but with love and patience we smoothed them out. 18. We have private jokes.
19. I know your moods so well that I know exactly when to press you to tell me what's wrong- and when to leave you in peace. 20. Sometimes we're under a lot of stress and we snap at each other. Look, these things happen between friends. We get past it.
21. We don't look alike and we don't sound alike- but we think alike on all the important things and that's what counts. 22. I'm not embarrassed to cry in front of her. 23. I never felt that any of our arguments or disagreements would end our friendship. 24. When I'm procrastinating hopelessly, you give me the push I need to get going. 25. You know my dark side and I know yours. No judgments. 26. I don't have to watch what I say when we're talking, the way I do when I'm talking with certain other people. And you know who I mean. 27. You never get clingy, but you don't mind if I occasionally do. There are so many things about Lo that I love and adore. I wouldn't want to change anything about her and how close we are. I feel like the luckiest person in the universe that I have Lo. She keeps me grounded and she lets me soar. Lo, thank you for being the bestest bestie in the whole wide world. I love you and wish you a happy birthday. p.s. I am finally finished writing your blog and sorry that it took me so long to finish!




No comments:
Post a Comment