Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hey There
I know it has been a while since I have updated, so here is a quick one. I have been back to my normal exercise routine for almost a month (this is my 4th week)!! I have been doing really good and have found that I LOVE the eliptical machine. I was so afraid of it, but Amanda stood with me and got me on there and I love it. I really sweat when I am on it and I feel like I get a way better cardio workout on there than the treadmil. It has been awesome. I am going to put myself through a huge test next month when I go to Oregon. It will be a test on my will power to keep up my exercising and eating right. Laura has been really encouraging and supportive with me and has promised to not tempt me or let me talk her into eating crappy food. I am excited to see how I do and I really feel confident that I am able to do this. Well I will keep you updated and let you all know how things go. Have a wonderful day and remember that in the end what you do with your life is most important, make sure that you are happy, and if your not do something about it and make yourself happy! Later Bren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment