Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Heart update
Well went to the doc on Monday and got my heart monitor. It's small and I have to wear it for 3 weeks. It's not to bad. I have been feeling worse and worse. I was in the er last Thursday because my head felt like it was going to explode and my heart rate was really really low. I felt like I was going to pass out and my lips were purple. The er was crappy and all they said was I had a sinus infection and a migrain...they didn't even check my heart or monitor it. I was really upset. I have been trying to get a hold of my heart doc with no luck...I don't want to end up in the er again!! I have been really exhausted and not sure what to do. Here is some good news I am sticking with eating right and my weight is going down. Not as much as the first two weeks, but still like a pound or two each week. I need to find reflief so that I can get back to exercising. I know that I need to be careful and figure out what is going on so it can get fixed and I can get on with my life. Well I will let you all know how things go. Later Brenda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment